http://revueplanches.com/calendar/action~month/cat_ids~79/ I'll start my first tip by talking about laptop battery wear.
First, a quick trick on how you can check your current battery life (also known as full charge capacity) for Windows users.
- Open up a cmd prompt. (Start -> Write "cmd" in the Search box and then press Enter)
- Write "powercfg -energy" and then press Enter.
- After 60 seconds a file (energy-report.html) will be generated containing a basic report. (the full path will be shown after it will be created)
- Go into the folder and open the file (it should start automatically with your browser)
- Scroll down to "Battery:Battery Information" (or something of the sorts) and you will see 2 key values: